Have a problem or complaint?

If you are not happy with your power bill or the customer service provided, contact your power company (electricity retailer). If you are not happy with the response from your electricity retailer you can contact Utilities Disputes Limited (UDL), which provides a free and independent complaint resolution service for electricity and gas complaints.

Utilities Disputes Limited

Freephone: 0800 22 33 40
Email: info@utilitiesdisputes.co.nz